Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 40 ELPT FourStroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Year: 2013
4918 Central Ave
Hot Springs, Arkansas, US, 71913
- Length: 16' 2"
- Bottom width: 54"
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Package width: 6' 9"
- Fuel capacity: 11 Gallons
- Deadrise: 6 Degrees
- Beam: 6' 5"
- Approx. weight: 800 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1755 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 15"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 960 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 555 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21' 7"
- Storage length: 18' 4"
- Package height: 5' 2"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Safety lanyard
- Toggle switches
- Speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Heavy-duty box-beam, corner-braced all-aluminum transom—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece, gunnel—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage
- 2 molded fold-down fishing chairs
- Lockable port rod box for rods up to 7' 6"
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/lockable aft storage
- Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases & pedestals
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Bow 15-gal. aerated grey livewell w/standpipe overflow & bait bucket holder
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" shaft foot-controlled trolling motor w/weedless prop
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.