Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: ELPT
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
4918 Central Ave
Hot Springs, Arkansas, US, 71913
- Length: 17' 7''
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Package width: 8' 2''
- Fuel capacity: 21.5 Gallons
- Deadrise: 10 Degrees
- Beam: 89"
- Approx. weight: 1009 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2192 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 17.75"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 22.25"
- Max. weight capacity: 1100 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 555 Lbs.
- Towing length: 22' 3''
- Storage length: 19' 1''
- Package height: 5' 3''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Floor-mounted drink holders
- Non-skid bow mat
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded all-aluminum transom
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartments & rod box
- Dual-color paint scheme: Victory Red or Metallic TRACKER® Black gunnels & sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 2-bank onboard battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center & port seats
- Fold-down center seatback w/non-skid step to aft deck
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- In-floor cooler
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/composite frames
- NEW rod organizer
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
- Rod hold-down strap
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket timed & recirculated
- Aft 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated & divided gray livewell w/bait bucket holder timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pumps w/timers
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Able to accept 2nd trolling motor battery & up to a 24V trolling motor w/circuit breaker change (dealer installed)
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.