Why Futrell Marine?
New and Pre-Owned Boat Sales – Hot Springs, Heber Springs, Nashville, Little Rock, Memphis, Jonesboro – Futrell Marine
There are many boat dealerships in Arkansas. There is only one Futrell Marine. At Futrell we consider ourselves a stakeholder in your family’s boating life. We wish to be your dealer from purchase, to education, to events, to service, for storage and then down to the next generation of boaters This can only be accomplished through the below robust competencies and offerings, which we proudly offer.
- Exceptional Boat Lines. Futrell Marine proudly offers Cobalt, Ranger, and Bennington boats (all JD Power winners in their respective classes). In addition to offering fine boats from War Eagle and Alweld.
- Futrell Marine is a Platinum Mercury / Mercruiser dealer, and we also offer Evinrude, Yamaha and Tohatsu solutions.
- Convenience. 3 Locations: Nashville, serving the southwest corner of the state; Hot Springs conveniently located on Lake Hamilton; and Heber Springs.
- Family. Futrell caters to all buyers. The “family atmosphere” at Futrell dealerships cannot be duplicated. Futrell offers a professional but personal experience.
- Reputation. Futrell is a 70 year old, proven family owned business. We are not going anywhere, so buy with confidence.
- Specialization. Futrell specializes in marine. We live the lifestyle. Our expertise, product knowledge and general focus is not diluted through the inclusion of sales of non-marine products, such as golf carts or automobiles.
- Impeccable Service. Futrell provides three convenient locations with mobile service. We offer factory-trained technicians to keep your boat in top performance condition.
- Events. Futrell features a full event calendar for your to socialize with the boating community and other like boaters. Our events includes boaters education, Cobalt Wine & Cheese parties, Bennington Wine & Cheese parties, an annual Customer Appreciation event, an annual Poker Run, a summer Concert Series, and a Craft Beer and Boat Event. There is always something going on and ways to meet other water friendly locals.
- Classes. We provide boater’s education classes, Women on the Water (focused on education), and (weekly during the summer) Learn to Surf classes.
- Community. We back the community we serve, including local schools and sports teams, plus high school and college bass fishing clubs.
If you do not know us already, are new to boating, or are considering buying from a competitor, please take a few minutes and scroll down this page to get to know us better. Futrell Marine is the Gold Standard.
Industry Legend in Boating
“Futrell Marine is a 3rd generation family owned and operated business.”
Futrell Marine was founded in 1948 by Dan Futrell, selling outboard motors from a small store in Nashville, Arkansas. Dan was an avid boat racer in the late 1950’s and passed his love of boating down to his son, Woody Futrell. Under his father’s mentorship, Woody quickly became one of the most well-known and respected businessman in the retail boating industry.
Today, Futrell Marine, is captained by Woody’s son-in-law, Ricky Kesterson, who has extended Futrell’s footprint to include stores in Hot Springs and Heber Springs, Arkansas. Woody still remains a very active part of the business.
The Top 100 is the only independent ranking of boat dealers in North America. The list recognizes dealerships that are unsurpassed in business operations, professionalism, marketing tactics, customer service and more.
“Top 20 MasterCraft Dealer (in the world)” – MasterCraft
“Top 100 Marine Dealer in North America” – 2015, 2016 & 2017
“Most Innovative Dealer in North America – 2017”
In 2017 Futrell Marine was recognized as the “Most Innovative Dealer in North America” by Boating Industry Magazine.
“Best Boat Dealer in Hot Springs” – Readers Choice Awards, Best of the Best
We offer boat and marine engine service on most boat brands, including Yamaha, Mercury, Ilmor, Indmar and MerCruiser marine engines. We are a Cobalt, Bennington and Yamaha CSI Award winner. Customer Satisfaction is our mission!
Why trust in less than a CSI award winning service-first dealer?
Full Service Facilities
Marine Certified Technicians
State of the Art Tech & Tools
We have a dedicated event coordinator and feature a full event calendar. We are featuring many new events in 2018, including a Poker Run, a summer-long Concert Series, and a Craft Beer and Boat Event. There is always something going on and ways to meet other water friendly boaters.
Cobalt Wine & Cheese
Women On The Water
Summer Concert Series
Learn to Surf
Futrell Marine wants you to be safe, knowledgeable and to have the best time possible out on the water. We want you to forge memories on the water to last a lifetime. If you have never boated before, no problem. We will teach you all you need to know, either in-house or on the water through our dedicated delivery captains.
Learn to Surf
During the summer we also feature weekly Learn to Surf courses, where Michael Stallman our in-house wake surf pro, will take you out and make sure you get barrelled (well … stand-up and catch a wave). You show up and we supply the life jacket, boat and waves.
Fitting with Life Jackets
Heading out to Learn to Surf
Surf Instruction from Surf Professional, Michael Stallman
Ready to Go!
Surfs Up !!!
Futrell Marine is a family run business, where the employees live and breath the lifestyle. It’s simply a great place to work that exudes a “family” atmosphere. Customers feel it and are an extension of the family.
Michael Stallman surfing with Chairman of the (Surf) Board, Ricky Kesterson
Now it’s Ricky’s turn to drive …
The MasterCraft Family …
The Hot Springs Crew
The Heber Springs Crew
Boat Shows Are Always Fun (So much fun that you need to wear shades!)
Marine Industry Consumer Commitment
Our dealership believes in the tenets of the Marine Industry Certified Dealership Program set forth in this consumer commitment. Established jointly by the Marine Retailers Association of Americas and the National Marine Manufacturers Association, these principles are established to ensure you an enjoyable boating experience. We seek to enhance that experience by providing trained, friendly employees, quality products and reliable services. As part of our desire to continuously make improvements, please let us know if we should fail on our commitment or if you do not understand any information provided to you.
At our dealership, you should expect:
- the assistance of a capable and knowledgeable sales consultant.
- advertising and representations that are truthful and factual.
- a written disclosure of all details associated with a purchase.
- an explanation of the proper usage and operation of products.
- products properly prepared, inspected and tested before delivery.
- the delivery of new products as scheduled.
- an explanation of all maintenance requirements and schedules established for your product.
- an explanation and written copies of warranties on all products and major components.
- the explanation of maintenance/repair plans including estimated repair time and cost.
- an itemized list of all charges with thorough explanation.
- prior approval of changes in repair costs or additional charges should they occur.
- maintenance/repair work done right the first time by knowledgeable trained technicians.
- maintenance/repair work completed when promised.
- timely notice of changes in service delivery time if delays are experienced in repair completion.
- Inspection of any replaced/damaged components upon presentation of the invoice/work order.
- fair, open and honest treatment without discrimination.
- respectful, professional and accurate responses to all your product questions and requests.
- privacy and confidentiality of customer records.
This is our commitment to you. You should expect a higher standard of professionalism when working with us. Please hold us accountable to that expectation.
Welcome to the Futrell Marine Family