Bennington Pontoons in Arkansas
Bennington Pontoon Boats – Hot Springs, Heber Springs, Nashville, Little Rock, Memphis, Jonesboro – Futrell Marine
In 1999, Futrell Marine became the exclusive authorized dealer for Bennington Pontoons in the Hot Springs market of Arkansas. The rapid growth in the Pontoon market called for representation, and we delivered with Bennington – the market leader and clear choice for Futrell Marine to compliment our premium fiberglass brands. Bennington has grown to become the most respected name in the pontoon boat market with best in class performance, craftsmanship, and value! Our newly refurnished showrooms at Futrell showcases many new Benningtons in a variety of floor plans and styles. From a fantastically priced pontoon boat with family fishing fun in mind in the 20 SFX, to the ultimate in luxury tritoons in the 25 QCL, Futrell Marine has the bases covered to get you in the right boat for your family’s needs. Stop by our Arkansas boat dealerships today or schedule a demo today!
WHAT MAKES A BENNINGTON?
Trend setting design and rock steady construction that exceeds the industry standard.
In 1997, a small group of industry veterans set out to build a boat brand focused on being the best built and never the largest. Those same founders and values are still the core of Bennington. We felt then, and still believe that when you do the right thing, everything else falls into place. Today, Bennington is family owned and operated with multiple generations of many families.
Each and every Bennington is designed, engineered and meticulously hand built with the same level of attention. From our entry level S Series to our flagship QX models; every boat is crafted using the highest quality materials. Whether choosing an ultra-premium vinyl, using stainless steel hardware or scrutinizing the selection of the raw materials
– Every Detail Matters!
When it comes to comfort on the water, Bennington offers the industry’s most sophisticated seating. Our ergonomic design and blend of five compressions of high-density foam provide the perfect combination of support and comfort. From design elements like integrated self-draining channels to the selection of materials our furniture is engineered to resists moisture and mildew.
LUXURIOUS & DURABLE INTERIORS
With the finest craftsmen and first-class upholstery, Bennington is known for its durable and luxurious interiors. Shown below, Simtex™ is soft to the touch, easy to clean, premium vinyl also found in world-class yachts.
QUIET, SMOOTH RIDE EVEN IN ROUGH WATERS
Our thicker cross channels provide more vertical strength than the typical channels found on most pontoons. This combined with our extruded M-deck brackets and fanged elevator bolted deck construction minimizes twisting and provides the most solid, quiet pontoon ride in the industry.
Helps when navigating shallow waters by riding higher in the water.
Reinforced guides placed at the bottom of the tube to protect it in shallow water and improve tracking while underway. Optional solid keels are recommended for use in saltwater.
Similar to a wing of a plane, these are placed on the bottom side of the tubes to provide hydrodynamic lift. Improved acceleration, top speed and stability are added benefits. SPS, ESP and ESP-10 will also dramatically increase in the boat’s turning performance especially during heavy banking.
Add lift, decrease splashing and increase top speed as much as 4.8 miles per hour, depending on engine selection. For optimum performance, lifting strakes are recommended for engines rated 115hp or greater and for boats exceeding 30 mph. Lifting strakes are recommended for 90 hp or greater on boats with twin elliptical pontoons.
SEASTAR® HYDRAULIC STEERING
Eases steering effort with higher horsepower engines. Expect two-handed handling in hard turns. Recommended for engines rated 115 hp or greater.
POWER-ASSIST HYDRAULIC STEERING
Powered by an electronically controlled hydraulic pump connected to the SeaStar® system. The electric pump “does the work for you” so the driver can expect incredible handling and turning with little effort. Recommended for engines rated 150 hp or greater.
UNDERDECK WAVE SHIELD
Deflects water from the bottom of the deck, which reduces “surging” and enhances the soft, quiet ride in rough water.
EVERY DETAIL MATTERS
How do you build a quality boat, one bolt at a time…
We choose to bond our deck and ¼” thick cross-channel by though-bolting with nylon locking nuts whereas a typical competitor would prefer to use a thinner 1/8″ cross-channel and self-tapping screw.
Fully-welded aluminum construction ensures a far stronger and more rigid structure over the faster and cheaper method of single or even double surface welds.
Our bow decks and corner channels are reinforced with heavy-gauge anodized bow trim to lessen the possibility of damage and all under deck wiring is encased in conduit.
INDUSTRY LEADING 10-YEAR WARRANTY
Bennington customers are now offered standard an industry-leading 10-year bow-to-stern warranty in addition to our lifetime structural warranty, giving you and your family the protection and assurance you deserve. Here at Bennington, we provide you with the finest built pontoon boats in the marketplace and want you, our valued customer, to know that we stand behind that commitment with the strongest warranty protection in the marketplace. Under the 10-year bow-to-stern + lifetime structural warranty, we cover 100% materials, parts and labor with no pro-rating, no third-party hand-offs, no warranty transfer fee and no “read between the lines” statements to leave you second guessing.
- LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY*: As a Bennington owner, you receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, pontoons, gates, channels, motor mount and rotomold seat frames. If anything goes wrong, we will fix it. Season after season, your Bennington will be ready.
- LIFETIME DECK WARRANTY*: As a Bennington owner, you receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the 7-ply, pressure-treated, marine grade decking. Since they fasten the rails and deck directly through the under structure, Bennington decks flex less and will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment.
- 10-YEAR (5+5) BOW-TO-STERN WARRANTY*: As the original owner of a new 2017 model year Bennington, the first five years are on Bennington. Add an additional five years, for a total of ten years for free when you become a member of Club Bennington. All materials and workmanship on your Bennington are covered – including flooring, upholstery and electronics. No hassles, no worries. The engine is covered by the engine manufacturer’s warranty.
- TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY*: Bennington warranties are transferable through your local Bennington dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Bennington dealer.
- NO HAND-OFF TO SUPPLIERS: Bennington doesn’t hand off warranty responsibilities to its suppliers. When it comes to warranty claims, your Bennington dealer will take care of it directly with Bennington. After all, no one cares more about your satisfaction than Bennington does.
- NO PRO-RATING: Bennington boats carry the same valuable warranty whether it’s the first day or the last day of the warranty period. Bennington does not use a declining scale of coverage in its warranty, also known as pro-rating.
- PARTNERSHIP WITH OUR DEALERS: Bennington dealers receive 100% of the retail shop labor rate for warranty repairs. This ensures that your warranty work is a priority and completed quickly with your satisfaction in mind.
Be sure to also visit our 2018 Bennington Video Reviews, where we provide a detailed review of the new 2018 Bennington line-up. 2018 models are reviewed from bow to stern.
All model particulars and new features are covered. No compartment goes unflipped!